Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My General Philosophy On Life

1: I don't think that it's a very good idea to go even 1 day without learning something new. It would be like trying to eat a sink-full of dirty dishes; I can't keep living off of yesterday's food.

2: I find that people are afraid to use punctuation, proper grammar, & good spelling. They shouldn't be; it's pretty handy when trying to understand the sh*t that people write.

3: I know that a square is another word for a circle; they both equal 360 degrees. Thus, societies may grow from any combination of handshakes & fisticuffs.

4: You should not only dress for your destination; you should also consider the journey.

5: If you think about it, crazy people are like pieces of very abstract art.

6: Anyone can be perceived as crazy.

7: Although feet are perfect for standing, they are not designed for standing still.

8: I do not live well unless I breathe well.

1 comment:

  1. One of mine: What a man (a person) desires is unfailing love.

    ReplyDelete